CKSD Outsourced Web DEVELOPMENT
DID YOU KNOW ?
Your company can hire a dedicated full time web designer for as little as $1500 a month this includes seat fee, wages and computer
Why Outsource Web Development ?
Like other companies that are considering a website redesign, you are probably faced with the decision to manage it in-house or whether to outsource website design. A website redesign managed in-house can save your company 50% or more,
Take an honest look at the people and skill sets within your business. Are the necessary people in place to create a successful website for your business? Here are some of the types of people that you’ll need on your team to create the most effective website possible.
- Marketing leader with heavy online expertise who can guide the web strategy, ranging from defining target audiences and their specific needs to defining key success metrics from a web analytics perspective.
- Skilled graphic designer who understands that web design is more than artwork. This person/people will need to know how people use the web and how to design a website that is easy to use and find information.
- Talented web developer who knows how to produce clean, efficient code, incorporate a content management system so you can easily update your website, and knows how to code a website for today’s many screen sizes.
- Skilled copywriter that can write using your brand tone, has a firm grasp on your company’s unique selling proposition and can organize information in such a way that makes navigating the website a snap. This person also needs to know how to write for search engine optimization.
- Project manager that can take control over timeline and budget while effectively managing input from various stakeholders in your business.
In this age of ever-evolving technology, having a workable website is a necessity for any business to flourish. If you’ve tried your hand at designing your own website in the past, then you know how time-consuming the process is.
Designing a website that runs fast and smooth with few or no slags can take up just about all your energy and focus. Even such a common task as designing a logo can turn out to be, well…tasking. How much more if you’re planning to make your very first website for your business.
Considering those facts, more and more businesses find it more convenient and beneficial to hire a remote team of web design and development experts to do the job for them. There are a lot of benefits that you can get from outsourcing a team that’s familiar with the characteristics of a quality website.
One such advantage is the input that an outsourced team can offer in terms of your website design. Working with the same in-house team day in and day out can leave your website looking and feeling a little outdated and bland after a while.
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HIRE OUR CREATIVE TEAM FOR PROJECT WORK ITS LESS THAN YOU THAN YOU THINK 🙂